Mobile home Adriatic Blue CoastMurter Jezera - Croatian Islands

price from € 210 per night
Detailed description

Mobile homes Adriatic Blue Coast are located on the island of Murter in the camp Jezera Village, in a pine forest next to a pebble beach. The cottages provide the comfort of a hotel room and a well-equipped apartment in complete contact with nature and greenery. Entertainment, catering, sports, recreational and animation facilities provided by the camp, enrich the holiday and make it unforgettable ... Mobile homes include two bedrooms (one with double bed and one with two single beds) fully equipped kitchen with dining room where there is also an extra bed for one or two people, comfortable bathroom, air conditioning, satellite TV, safe ... Large terrace is equipped with comfortable furniture for dining and relaxing and electric grill. Parking for one vehicle is located next to the building. Towels and bed linen are included in the price. WI-FI is free and available on site. For larger companies, we recommend houses 226 and 227, which are located next to each other.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Information and prices of the stay: The price of the stay does not include the daily sojourn tax and must be paid at the reception: Adults 8,00kn, children from 12-18 years 4.00kn, children up to 12 years free. One-time registration at the camp is not included in the price of the stay, and amounts to 7.60 kn and is paid at the reception. On request, it is possible to stay one pet for a fee. The camp charges for your pet's stay in the camp, and is paid at the reception according to the valid price list upon arrival. The stay of a pet in a mobile home is charged an additional 10 EUR / day. This amount is paid with the reservation. Payments are made to a bank account in EUR or in kuna equivalent. An advance payment of 30% of the total price is required to confirm the reservation. The rest of the price (70%) must be paid no later than 30 days before the arrival date. Information on available First and Last minute offers, you can get via email Check in: from 15h00 Check out: to 10h00
Residential tax is not included in price.
Cancellation policy
Cancellation: - More than 15 days from the first day of the booked period - refund in the amount of 50% of the total amount. - 15 or less than 15 days from the first day of the term without refund. * (* According to our possibilities, we will offer you another term)
  • Sea: 100 m
  • Beach: 100 m
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 2 km
  • Pharmacy: 2 km
  • Bank: 2 km
  • Post office: 2 km
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 2 km
  • Train station: 4 km
  • Airport: 45 km
  • Marina: 300 m
  • Sport activities: 100 m
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Arrange some of the trips to the spectacular nearby National Parks and Nature Parks at the camp reception: Kornati, Krka waterfalls, Plitvice Lakes, Vrana Lake, Paklenica ... Fun Park Mirnovec in Biograd, for an ideal afternoon and evening family fun, is 31 km away. The camp also offers a rich sports offer, courses and equipment rental: tennis, table tennis, mini golf, sailing, surfing, diving, SUP, .. If you want to bring your boat up to 7 m long, the camp has a guarded marina. Boat berth must be booked in advance. A daily supply of fresh groceries is available in a well-stocked shop, bakery, mini market, and you can bring home a few souvenirs or indigenous products. If you don’t want to cook every day, treat yourself to a restaurant or pub. The camp runs programs and workshops for children. The mini club is intended for children aged 4-12, and the teen club for those aged 13-19. The beauty salon takes care of the beauty, and the massage studio takes care of the relaxation.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Mobile home Adriatic Blue Coast
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Mario K. Renters Advertising since 2016
Croatian, English, French,
Mobile home Adriatic Blue Coast listing has been viewed 42822 times since 06.06.2016.