Apartments Calimero VidaliciPag Kustići - Croatian Islands

price from € 70 per night
Detailed description

Apartments Calimero are waiting for you in Vidalici, on the island of Pag, just 10 meters from the beach. There are apartments for 2 1 persons and apartments for 4 2 persons. The apartments are ideal for families with young children and the elderly because they are located in a quiet area, 100 meters from the nearest road. All apartments are fully equipped and have everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Each apartment has one or two bedrooms, kitchen and living room, bathroom, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, air conditioning and terrace / balcony overlooking the sea. Guests can also use the parking, outdoor shower and fireplace. By agreement you can rent a boat. Apartments are only 10 meters away from the beach, 150 meters from the nearest restaurant and 100 meters from the restaurant. Nearby are many other beaches, such as Čista Beach (8 km), Ručica (7 km), Caska (4 km), Zrće (5 km) and Pranjica (7 km). The island of Pag is the fifth nesting Croatian island, with 270 km of indented coast, full of coves and hills.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
In order for your reservation to be insured it is necessary to pay 20% of the full price in advance as the deposit directly to the owner of the accommodation and the remaining 80% upon arrival in the accommodation unit. On the last day of the stay, guests are required to leave their accommodation until 10:00, so that the next guest will be guaranteed from 14:00. Payment methods: Bank Transfer (Internet Banking)
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 10 m
  • Beach: 10 m
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 5 km
  • Pharmacy: 5 km
  • Bank: 5 km
  • Post office: 2 km
  • Gas station: 5 km
  • Bus station: 5 km
  • Airport: 80 km
  • Marina: 12 km
  • Sport activities: 200 m
  • Disco club: 4 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Calimero Vidalici
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Marina Kustic Advertising since 2019
Croatian, English, Slovene,
Apartments Calimero Vidalici listing has been viewed 54065 times since 02.01.2019.