Villa KalinićBrač Milna - Croatian Islands

price from € 80 per night
Detailed description

Villa Kalinić consists of two apartments. One is called Cherry, because 80% of the furniture is made of Cherry wood, and the other is called Walnut apartment, because it is made of Walnut wood. Each piece of furniture is authentic and hand-made by the host, who is a very good and experienced carpenter. Both apartments have one bedroom with a king-size bed and a large wardrobe that will fit all your wardrobe. It also has a bathroom that has a large shower cabin and a washing machine. Both apartments have a fairly large kitchen that has all the necessary cooking equipment that is new. the living room consists of a comfortable sofa for watching TV, which also serves as an extra bed. Outside the apartment is very spacious for eating or enjoying a drink on wooden deck chairs.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Check-in time is from 16:00, and check-out time is until 10:00. Payment is made via bank transfer. 30% of the total price of the overnight stay is paid and serves as confirmation of the reservation. The remaining 70% is paid upon arrival (possible cash or bank transfer).
Residential tax is included in price.
Booking confirmation document upon reservation
Cancellation policy
Advance payment is non-refundable!
Distances
  • Sea: 90 m
  • Beach: 90 m
  • Downtown: 2 km
  • Groceries: 2 km
  • Restaurant: 1 km
  • Doctor: 2 km
  • Pharmacy: 2 km
  • Post office: 2 km
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Marina: 2 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
As a guest of our apartments, we offer you two brand new bicycles as well as sports equipment (2 tennis rackets, a soccer ball, a handball ball and a volleyball ball) for free use, only with prior agreement!
Map view
Points of interest nearby Villa Kalinić
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Matej Kalinić
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

Hello everyone, I'm Matej, and together with my family we will try to make you spend a pleasant vacation and feel welcome in our Villa Kalinić. If you have any questions about accommodation or need some advice about Milna and its surroundings, feel free to contact me!

Villa Kalinić listing has been viewed 1537 times since 26.10.2023.