Apartments BojićMimice - Split region

price from € 40 per night
Detailed description

Apartments Bojić are located in Mimice 12km from Omis towards Makarska, on the border with Marusici. They are 15m away from the main road, and 500m from the center. The house consists of three apartments, all apartments have balconies overlooking the sea, provide a pleasant, safe and quiet vacation, for the whole family, away from the center, with a beach without many bathers. The sea is extremely clean (underwater springs and electricity) for swimming and diving. We speak English very well, we use Czech, Italian and German in communication. Air conditioning, Wi-fi, tourist tax and parking included in the price. We help guests find the necessary information, and by arrangement organize additional activities.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Tourist tax is included in the price of accommodation! In order for your reservation to be secured, it is necessary to pay 25% of the full price in advance as a deposit directly to the owner of the accommodation, and the remaining 75% upon arrival at the accommodation unit. On the last day of the stay, the guest is obliged to leave the accommodation by 09:00, in order to ensure the reception of the next guest from 13:00. Methods of payment: Cash (on arrival) Bank transfer (internet banking)
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 70 m
  • Beach: 70 m
  • Downtown: 500 m
  • Groceries: 500 m
  • Restaurant: 500 m
  • Doctor: 10 km
  • Pharmacy: 10 km
  • Bank: 10 km
  • Post office: 500 m
  • Gas station: 11 km
  • Bus station: 10 km
  • Train station: 35 km
  • Airport: 500 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Welcome drink included in the price
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Bojić
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Dijana Bojić Advertising since 2021
Croatian, English,
Apartments Bojić listing has been viewed 17556 times since 26.01.2021.