Apartment OleanderPag Povljana - Croatian Islands

price from € 61 per night
Detailed description

Apartment Oleander (51 m2) consists of an open space with a lounge (extra bed for 2 people), a dining area and a kitchen, a separate bedroom with a double bed (2 people) and a bathroom with shower and toilet. The bedroom has a double bed and in the living room a sofa bed that can serve as an extra bed for 2 people. Located on the 1st floor, it is air conditioned and has Wi-Fi. In the courtyard is a garden and terrace (12 m2) suitable for outdoor barbecue. The terrace and barbecue are used exclusively by the guests of the apartment and are not shared with anyone so they can spend time hanging out here, having dinner or reading a book among the Mediterranean herbs. Parking is next to the property and is free of charge. The sea and the beach are a 10-minute walk away, while the center of Povljana (shops, cafes, restaurants, etc.) is a 5-minute walk away. The landlord is nearby and at your disposal if necessary.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
The advance is payable on the reservation made in the amount of approximately 15% or by agreement. The payment invoice number will be provided upon booking. Payment of the remaining portion (approx. 85%) in the property in cash on arrival. Payment currency in HRK, EUR or US. Arrival time is 2pm to 8pm and departure time is up to 10am.
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 400 m
  • Beach: 500 m
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 20 m
  • Doctor: 300 m
  • Pharmacy: 100 m
  • Post office: 30 m
  • Gas station: 12 km
  • Airport: 65 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Possibility of transportation from or to Zemunik Airport. Possibility of renting berths in the port of Povljana. Prices on request.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Oleander
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Vitomir Debeljak Advertising since 2018
Croatian, English, Slovene,
More about the owner

We would like to welcome you to our apartment, our second home - Povljana on the island of Pag!

Apartment Oleander listing has been viewed 35629 times since 25.04.2018.