Apartments OleaPromajna - Split region

price from € 65 per night
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

Apartments Olea are located 100m from the beach in Promajna (Makarska riviera). The newly built facility consists of 12 modern apartments for 4 to 6 persons (2 2 and 4 2). Air conditioning and tourist tax are included in the price, free parking is provided in the garage (on site).

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Inquiries: Contact via web form Reservations: Advance payment to the bank account, in the amount of 30% Reservation confirmation: Voucher with the calculation of the advance payment and the balance to be paid. The rest of the payment: 70% of the first day of stay, cash or card (in the facility) Minimum stay: 5 nights Minimum time from advance payment to arrival: 24 hours Arrival to the apartment: from 14:00 (check in) Departure from the apartment: until 10:00 (check out)
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
Cancellation and refund: - minimum 10 days before the date of arrival: 100% refund of the advance payment - less than 10 days before the date of arrival: no refund of the advance payment.
Distances
  • Sea: 100 m
  • Beach: 100 m
  • Downtown: 200 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 200 m
  • Doctor: 8 km
  • Pharmacy: 3 km
  • Bank: 3 km
  • Post office: 200 m
  • Gas station: 7 km
  • Bus station: 8 km
  • Airport: 80 km
  • Marina: 9 km
  • Sport activities: 8 km
  • Disco club: 8 km
  • Casino: 9 km
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Map view
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Rzeszów, Poland
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+2, July 2021
I definitely recommend Olea !!!

Olea Promajna definitely deserves a 10/10 rating. I was on holiday with my family on 07/03-11/07 2021. The apartment is new, very comfortable, very well equipped with high-quality household appliances, furniture and a high standard of finish. Close to the beach, great service, safe parking space in the underground garage for guests, where you can also leave beach accessories such as a mattress or a pontoon. I definitely recommend it and without hesitation going to Promajna I would choose an apartment in Olea Apartments / Primorska 4 again.

Recommended for : Families with children,
The review is translated from polish - Show original
Owner's reply
Thank you

Thank you very much Mr. Adam, see you next year!

Apartmani Olea Advertising since 2016
Speaks:
Croatian, English,