Apartment LinaRijeka - Kvarner

price from € 50 per night
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Rijeka and Kvarner region!
Detailed description

The newly renovated LINA apartment is located in a quiet part of Rijeka, only 10 min from the city center and the city of Opatija! The apartment is on the ground floor of the house, has its own entrance, private parking, a garden and a covered terrace overlooking the sea. The facility features one double bedroom, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, shared living room with extra bed for two people, dining table and equipped kitchen (oven, refrigerator with freezer, kettle, ...) and bathroom equipped shower tub. Towels and bed linen are provided. In LINA apartment pets are welcome!

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Reservations - by mail and telephone with reservation advance 30%, the rest of 70% two days before arrival. In the case of cancellation, the advance is not refunded. For stays of 1 day, the price is increased by 30%. Arrival: after 2 PM Departure: up to 10 hours
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Sea: 200 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 5 km
  • Groceries: 300 m
  • Restaurant: 1.2 km
  • Doctor: 200 m
  • Pharmacy: 900 m
  • Bank: 1.7 km
  • Post office: 1.2 km
  • Gas station: 100 m
  • Bus station: 5 km
  • Train station: 4 km
  • Airport: 30 km
  • Marina: 8 km
  • Sport activities: 200 m
  • Disco club: 5 km
  • Casino: 5 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
The newly renovated apartment is located in the attractive western part of Rijeka, a 5-minute walk from the sea in the sports and recreation area of ​​Kantrida. In the immediate vicinity is a newly built swimming pool with closed and open swimming pools, mini wellness and cafe bar, gym, public garage, restaurant-pizzeria; the most beautiful beach of Rijeka Ploče under the pool complex, tennis court of Marčel's dear, athletic hall, football stadium Kantrida, Zamet sports center. There are also two petrol stations, an ATM, a kiosk, a supermarket, a supermarket Lidl (2, 3km), a shopping center ZTC (3, 3 km), a bus stop, a pharmacy and a children's hospital. Excellently developed health tourism - Thalassotherapia Opatija (10km)! Učka Nature Park (30km)
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Lina
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Třebíč, Czech Republic
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+2, August 2020

I highly recommend this accommodation. We were here in the first half of August 2020, me and my daughter and granddaughter. The apartment was clean, tidy and modern. As three women, we appreciated the large and clean bathroom and also the beautiful terrace overlooking the sea and the garden with limes. The undeniable advantages of this object include about 5 minutes distance from the beautiful and clean beach and the same distance grocery store, bakery and bus stop in the direction of Rijeka city center and the same distance in the opposite direction to the second public transport stop to the nearby spa town Opatija. There was an excellent agreement with the owners of the building, they were very helpful in arranging earlier arrival and later departure. Kristina's mother came to pick us up at the train station in Rijeka and in a week she took us back to the train. Thank you for everything and we will definitely be happy to recommend this beautiful place ... all three of us enjoyed it here.

Recommended for : Elderly people, Families with children, Tourist without car, Romantics,
The review is translated from czech - Show original
Ksenija Sušanj Advertising since 2018
Croatian, English, Italian,