Apartments Villa SeaBreazeRogoznica - Sibenik region

price from € 29 per night
Detailed description

The comfortable and charming apartments in Villa SeaBreeze are only a few minutes' easy walk to the sea. Fully equipped apartments are a good choice for relaxing on the beautiful Adriatic coast. Apartments in Villa SeaBreeze are equipped with modern furniture to ensure a pleasant stay. Each apartment has one or two bedrooms with comfortable beds, a living room with a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom. The size of the apartments varies and they are designed to provide a comfortable space for guests to stay. Additionally, each apartment has its own private terrace or private balcony with seating where guests can relax and enjoy the surrounding landscape. The location of Villa SeaBreeze is one of its main assets. Guests can easily reach the beach where they can enjoy the sun, swim in the crystal clear sea or simply walk along the coast. Starlink internet (high speed internet) is available in all apartments.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
The reservation is confirmed by an advance payment of 25% of the total amount, and the remaining 75% is paid upon arrival. Departure time: until 11 a.m. Arrival time: from 3 p.m
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
Reservations can be canceled free of charge at least 14 days before arrival. In case of cancellation within 14 days of arrival, there is no refund of the advance payment.
Distances
  • Sea: 70 m
  • Beach: 100 m
  • Downtown: 1.5 km
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 70 m
  • Doctor: 1.5 km
  • Pharmacy: 1.5 km
  • Bank: 8 km
  • Post office: 2 km
  • Gas station: 8 km
  • Bus station: 1.5 km
  • Train station: 30 km
  • Airport: 30 km
  • Marina: 1.5 km
  • Sport activities: 1.5 km
  • Disco club: 8 km
  • Casino: 1.5 km
  • National park: 40 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
Do you want to make the most of your stay in Rogoznica? Feel free to contact us for advice and suggestions on the best attractions to visit and activities to undertake.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Villa SeaBreaze
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Božena Ramljak
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German, French,
Apartments Villa SeaBreaze listing has been viewed 7938 times since 19.05.2023.