Apartment StilinSelce - Kvarner

price from € 50 per night
Guest ratings based on 2 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a family house with a large separate terrace and a view of the sea. It is located approx. 350m from the sea and the beach and the town center. It consists of two double bedrooms, living room, equipped kitchen with dining room, bathroom (washing machine). Fully equipped, wi-fi, air conditioning, parking in the yard of the house.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Apartment reservations are made with an advance payment of 30% of the total contracted price to the bank account of the facility owner. The remaining agreed part of 70% is paid in cash upon arrival at the apartment. Upon arrival, it is the guest's obligation to submit personal documents (identity card/passport) for inspection and for registration at the tourist office and PU. Entering the apartment after 3 p.m., and leaving the apartment by 10 a.m. For the fifth person there is an extra charge of €10/day
Residential tax is included in price.
Booking confirmation document upon reservation
Cancellation policy
The reservation can be canceled up to 15 days before the appointment with a refund of the advance payment.
Distances
  • Sea: 300 m
  • Beach: 300 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 300 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 400 m
  • Pharmacy: 300 m
  • Bank: 2 km
  • Post office: 400 m
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 200 m
  • Airport: 30 km
  • Disco club: 2 km
  • Casino: 2 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Stilin
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 2 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Minhen, Germany
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A4, August 2023
Excellent accommodation

The apartment is very nice, spacious, modernly decorated, fully equipped and clean and tidy. The terrace is large with a view of the sea. Most important things are accessible on foot (shop, center, beach). The hosts are very kind and accommodating. Excellent accommodation for every recommendation.

Recommended for : Families with children,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A4, June 2023
Praise !

On this occasion, I want to praise Mrs. Natalija's apartment, which I don't do often. The apartment is spacious, very clean and has everything you need, down to the smallest detail (from kitchen utensils to a washing machine). The beds are very comfortable, they smell clean. The host service is for 10, it is always available and does not disturb you. Terrace with a beautiful view of the sea, distance from the beach exactly as stated. Warm recommendations for accommodation, if the trip takes us in that direction again, we will be happy to stay in Stila's apartment. Without a single complaint!

Recommended for : Active holidays,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Natalija Šnajdar Stilin Advertising since 2022
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German,
Apartment Stilin listing has been viewed 19536 times since 27.04.2022.