Apartments Adria TintorSelce - Kvarner

price from € 40 per night
Detailed description

Fully equipped apartments in a detached house with its own entrances and terraces. The facility is located in a quiet part of town. Parking in a large enclosed yard in the shade under a natural pergola. Possibility of free use of garden grill. With extra charge the possibility of using the sea berth for boats up to 8 meters in length. Daily use of air conditioning is possible at an additional cost. Extra charge of extra bed and baby cot for an extra charge. Extra beds are subject to tourist tax per person and day of use.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Reservations of apartments are made by paying an advance in the amount of 30% of the total contracted price to the bank account of the owner of the facility. The remaining 70% is paid in cash to the owner upon arrival at the apartment. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit personal documents (identity card / passport) for inspection and for registration at the tourist office and the Police Department. At the peak of the season (July and August) are Saturday-Saturday shifts. Entering the apartment after 2 pm, and leaving the apartment before 10 am. Upon departure, the guest is obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition as on arrival. The apartment and equipment need to be cleaned. Otherwise, cleaning will be charged. For reservations of 4 and less than 4 days the prices are increased by 30%. Promotions: Stay 2 weeks = Discount 5%; Stay 3 weeks = 10% discount
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 200 m
  • Beach: 300 m
  • Downtown: 300 m
  • Groceries: 300 m
  • Restaurant: 100 m
  • Doctor: 300 m
  • Pharmacy: 300 m
  • Bank: 300 m
  • Post office: 300 m
  • Gas station: 2 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Adria Tintor
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Ljubo Tintor Advertising since 2013
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Slovene,