Villa RadošBrač Supetar - Croatian Islands

price from € 40 per night
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

VILLA RADOŠ, 4 stars, is located in the eastern part of Supetar across from the green belt. It is only a few minutes' walk from the center and the beach. It has a total of 4 apartments: 2 storey 4-room apartments for max. 6-8 persons, 1 double room for max. 2-4 persons and 1 studio for max. 2 persons. All our apartments have large, fully and modernly equipped rooms and thus enable a leisurely vacation. Each duplex apartment has 3 bedrooms (2 triple and 1 double), the basement apartment has 1 triple room and a living room with a couch, and the studio has 1 double room with a couch. Each duplex apartment has 2 bathrooms, a modern kitchen (toaster, coffee maker, microwave oven, dishwasher...), a living room (SAT-smart-TV, hi-fi, DVD, etc.), and a large terrace and balcony. , and on the ground floor a large garden with various flowers and citrus fruits. Smaller apartments each have 1 bathroom and new equipment. The parking lot for 6 cars is in front of the main entrance, and right across the street are the biggest supermarkets LIDL, TOMMY and KONZUM.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
The reservation is made by making an advance payment in the amount of 25% of the total price specified in our written offer. The remaining 75% is paid no later than 3 weeks before arrival. In all apartments, a cot for a child up to 2 years old and one high chair are available for an extra charge of EUR 5.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
For cancellation insurance, please contact the insurance company. Final cleaning is charged in all apartments - in those for max. 8 persons 100 eur, in smaller ones 60 eur. In apartments for 8 people, a deposit of 200 euros is required, in smaller apartments 150 euros.
Distances
  • Sea: 300 m
  • Beach: 300 m
  • Downtown: 100 m
  • Groceries: 100 m
  • Restaurant: 300 m
  • Doctor: 300 m
  • Pharmacy: 300 m
  • Bank: 300 m
  • Post office: 500 m
  • Gas station: 300 m
  • Bus station: 300 m
  • Airport: 15 km
  • Marina: 300 m
  • Sport activities: 500 m
  • Disco club: 300 m
Beach type
Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
VILLA RADOŠ, 4 stars, offers our guests: 👍4 spacious apartments with a capacity for 2 to a maximum of 24 people on 3 floors, 👍4 completely modernized and 2 completely new bathrooms, and modernly equipped living rooms, 👍modern, comfortable equipment, 👍personal service at any time, 👍own, large parking lot directly in front of the main entrance, 👍optimal location with large supermarkets LIDL, TOMMY and KONZUM right across the street, 👍free welcome drink.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Villa Radoš
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 1 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
a, Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in Villa Radoš, July 2015
Super vacation.

I recommend everyone interested in great contact with the owner. Yours Vlado

Recommended for : People looking for peace, Families with children,
The review is translated from polish - Show original
Owner's reply
SUPER guests!

Nice thanks to your esteemed praise, respected Pawel. It was a great pleasure uostiti so dear guests like you. You will be very glad if you can not host again. Best regards from your Gaby and Vlado Rados

Vlado Radoš Advertising since 2014
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German, Slovene,
More about the owner

Classical Grammar School in Mostar, and Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Zagreb. Full business life at SIEMENS in Germany. Permanent court interpreter for Croatian and Bosnian language at the Nuremberg-Fürth district court. In winter, mainly in Germany, and in summer in Split, on Brac.

Villa Radoš listing has been viewed 113054 times since 21.10.2014.