Apartments MipMurter Tisno - Croatian Islands

price from € 50 per night
Detailed description

APARTMENT MIP 1/2 ️1 row to the sea ️Assured parking (Tisno, Jezera, Betina) ️Kitchen, room, corridor, toilet ️35 m2 total area ️Balconies 18/9 m2 ️Pets allowed ️Wifi, air conditioning ️Beach 200 m ️Restaurant 500 m ️Center 500 m Taxi transport We are available for all other information.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
When making a reservation, a down payment (30%) is paid, the remaining part of the amount (70%) upon arrival.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
In case of cancellation, the advance payment is not returned.
Distances
  • Sea: 80 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 500 m
  • Groceries: 500 m
  • Restaurant: 500 m
  • Doctor: 500 m
  • Pharmacy: 500 m
  • Bank: 500 m
  • Post office: 500 m
  • Gas station: 10 km
  • Bus station: 20 km
  • Train station: 20 km
  • Airport: 80 km
  • Marina: 1.5 km
  • Sport activities: 70 m
  • Disco club: 3 km
  • Casino: 800 m
  • National park: 30 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Extra offer
We welcome our guests with local products (brandy, wine and cured meats). Secured parking in front of the house and also free parking (Murter, Betina, Jezera). The possibility of flexible arrival and departure arrangements.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Mip
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Ivan Ilic
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German,
More about the owner

Greeting! Apartments "MIP" and the host Ivan are at your disposal 24/7. We are looking forward to your arrival!

Apartments Mip listing has been viewed 1434 times since 18.05.2024.