Holiday home VesnaVukovar - Slavonia

price from € 250 per night
Detailed description

The villa is fully furnished for a pleasant stay, categorized with 4 stars. It consists of four bedrooms, two bathrooms (one with a hydromassage bathtub for two people and the other with a shower cabin), a large living room and kitchen, a gallery, a closed terrace for ten people with a grill and a bread oven. The heating is underfloor heating and additional heating is a wood-burning fireplace. Large parking lot next to the facility, children's playground both next to the church and inside the facility. Since I have a photovoltaic power plant, the underfloor heating is electric. The accommodation has 8 beds and, if necessary, it is possible to place 2 additional beds

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
The reservation is made at least 2 days before arrival, then 70% of the advance is paid to our bank account and the remaining 30% upon arrival. In case of cancellation in this case, the advance payment is not returned. In the case of a reservation two days before arrival, then 50% of the advance is paid to our bank account and the other 50% upon arrival. In case of such a reservation, the guest can cancel the reservation 7 days before arrival with a refund of the entire amount of the reservation.
Residential tax is included in price.
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 20 m
  • Groceries: 20 m
  • Restaurant: 11 km
  • Doctor: 11 km
  • Pharmacy: 12 km
  • Bank: 11 km
  • Post office: 12 km
  • Gas station: 11 km
  • Bus station: 11 km
  • Airport: 28 km
  • Sport activities: 11 km
Beach type
Sandy beach,
Extra offer
The villa is located in a quiet picturesque village in Srijem along the banks of the Danube. It is located between the town of Vukovar and the town of Ilok, 12 km from Vukovar and 20 km from Ilok. Since the beach and the Danube are only 100 meters away from the property, it is possible to swim on the beautiful sandy Danube beach, boating and fishing on the Danube, and camping on one of the islands on the Danube or on the lake next to the village. Possibility of cycling on mountain or road cycling routes. The possibility of visiting numerous vineyards and numerous wine cellars, as well as tasting quality wines and the wide gastronomic offer of this region. The price includes welcome drinks, which are in a full refrigerator. Since I think I'm a good cook, I can also prepare a lunch or a welcome dinner with the food of your choice at the request of the guest, for which there is an additional charge.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Holiday home Vesna
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Milan Miljković
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

A friendly and helpful host who will provide you with hospitality and all the help to make your stay as pleasant as possible in this picturesque part of Srijem by the Danube and the rich vineyards, which abound in historical, ethnological, cultural and gastronomic offer. A good cook and ready to introduce you to all the benefits of this region.

Holiday home Vesna listing has been viewed 2012 times since 29.09.2023.