Villa PatrickPazin - Istria

Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Pazin and Istria region!
Detailed description

Whether you are looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life or a base for your active vacation, Villa Patrick is the ideal place for you. An old stone house from 1880, completely renovated in 2017, is located in the small town of Pilati near Pazin in the heart of Istria. The house of 200 m2 contains everything necessary for a comfortable stay for up to 10 people (8+2), and the fenced garden of 500 m2 with a swimming pool provides peace and maximum privacy. The ideal position in the center of Istria allows you to plan additional activities, from cultural and artistic, sports, historical to gastronomic tourism, because all known locations are 2-40 km away. And if you want to expand your horizons, the place is ideal for planning one-day trips to somewhat more distant places like Pula, Rovinj or Umag. Villa Patrick can accommodate up to 10 people (optimal 8), and offers you maximum comfort. There are four comfortable bedrooms with double beds and private bathrooms - each room has its own air conditioner and television with satellite receiver; shared living room with fireplace and satellite TV, shared bathroom, large kitchen with all modern appliances and open dining room for 10 people. The outdoor space includes a terrace with a swimming pool, two seating areas,

  • Sleeps: 8+2 persons
  • Area: 200 m2
  • Garden: 500 m2
More information
Payment and terms
Check-in from: 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Check-out from: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Reservation is valid after payment to the account, 30% of the agreed price at the time of reservation; and the rest of 70% of the agreed price no later than 45 days before arrival. Upon arrival, a deposit of EUR 500.00 in cash is required for each reservation. The deposit is intended to cover damages, and will be properly returned to the guest upon departure if the guest has not committed any damage. It is not possible to hold stag, hen and similar parties in this facility. Guests must not make noise between 23:00 and 07:00. Pets: not allowed. Smoking in the house: not allowed
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
The guest can cancel the reservation free of charge 45 days or more before arrival. If he cancels within 45 days before arrival, he will be charged 100% of the accommodation amount. If the guest does not show up, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Distances
  • Beach: 3 km
  • Downtown: 3 km
  • Groceries: 1.5 km
  • Restaurant: 1.5 km
  • Doctor: 3 km
  • Pharmacy: 3 km
  • Bank: 3 km
  • Post office: 3 km
  • Gas station: 1.5 km
  • Bus station: 3 km
  • Train station: 3 km
  • Airport: 45 km
  • Marina: 28 km
  • Sport activities: 3 km
  • Disco club: 3 km
  • Casino: 3 km
  • National park: 30 km
Extra offer
Upon arrival, guests receive a welcome drink, cakes and a gift package.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Villa Patrick
Sanja Del Bianco
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Italian, Russian,
Villa Patrick listing has been viewed 4286 times since 02.03.2023.