PortaŠibenik - Sibenik region

Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Šibenik and Sibenik region region!
Detailed description

This luxury property, which can accommodate up to 10 guests, is ideal for those who want to spend their holidays with family and friends in comfort and style. The surroundings offer beautiful beaches, and the center of Šibenik boasts restaurants, bars and shops to entertain guests during their stay. This four bedroom villa with private pool is designed in a contemporary and luxurious style with beautiful sea views inside and out. The inside of the villa is just as stunning as the outside, with each room thoughtfully furnished to a very high standard with sophisticated modern chic. The living room is on the ground floor, with a large fully equipped kitchen, dining room and comfortable living room. The living room has large glass doors that open onto the terrace, so guests can move very quickly between the indoor and outdoor spaces. In the entire property there are four luxurious bedrooms, one of which has its own bathroom, and there are two more bathrooms and one toilet.

  • Sleeps: 8+2 persons
  • Area: 160 m2
  • Garden: 150 m2
More information
Payment and terms
- payment to the renter's current account - 30% advance payment immediately upon renting, the remaining 70% 30 days before arrival - within 30 days before arrival the amount must be paid in full - arrival time from 4:00 p.m. - departure time until 10:00 a.m.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
- in case of cancellation 30 or more days before arrival, the lessor keeps an advance payment of 30% of the total amount - in case of cancellation within 30 days before arrival, the lessor keeps 100% of the total amount
  • Sea: 50 m
  • Beach: 2 km
  • Downtown: 2 km
  • Groceries: 500 m
  • Restaurant: 1 km
  • Doctor: 2 km
  • Pharmacy: 1 km
  • Bank: 1 km
  • Post office: 1 km
  • Gas station: 1 km
  • Bus station: 2 km
  • Train station: 1.5 km
  • Airport: 50 km
  • Marina: 200 m
  • Sport activities: 300 m
  • Disco club: 2 km
  • Casino: 1 km
  • National park: 13 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
- lounge chairs for the pool - parasol - outdoor shower - volleyball ball and net in the pool - board games - electric grill
Map view
Points of interest nearby Porta
Jelena Rak Advertising since 2022
Croatian, English,
Porta listing has been viewed 5015 times since 03.11.2022.