Holiday home Maximus Pag - Croatian Islands

price from € 100 per night
Detailed description

Family holiday home with a large 300 m2 yard in a quiet bay (Vodice) in the town of Pag. The house is equipped for a comfortable stay of families with children. The house is suitable for both young and old people. You live alone in the house and there are no other apartments. It has two bedrooms (in the first a bed 200x180 cm, in the second two beds 200x80 cm), a living room, a completely new kitchen and two bathrooms. There is an outdoor shower and barbecue on the large yard. There is a small pine forest behind the house. In the living room there are two beds of size 190x150 cm. All bed linen and towels are included in the price. An ideal place for all lovers of nature, peace, freedom and everything related to the sea who want to spend a quality and interesting vacation. The distance to larger cities such as Zadar is 40 km. The distance to the beach is 80 meters.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Arrival at the house at 13-14. hours, departure at 10 am. When making a reservation, the guest pays 30% of the advance for the reservation to the transaction account of the owner, the remaining 70% is paid 14 days before arrival at the house. The advance payment is understood as a guarantee for the reservation and is not subject to refund by the capacity provider in the case of cancellation of the reservation by the guest. This amount paid is considered as a cancellation fee and the cost of losing the reservation. In exceptional circumstances, the reservation can be transferred to another period without losing the money paid.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
For the cancellation of the reservation, the following will come into force: General terms and conditions of the organizer. Regarding the right to cancel the reservation and the contract in special circumstances: "If before the start of the trip or in the immediate vicinity of the trip, unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances occur that significantly affect the execution of the tourist package or unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances that significantly affect the transportation of the consumer to the place of travel , the consumer may withdraw from the package contract and be entitled to a refund of any payment without payment of a fee.
  • Sea: 80 m
  • Beach: 80 m
  • Downtown: 1.7 km
  • Groceries: 300 m
  • Restaurant: 300 m
  • Doctor: 1 km
  • Pharmacy: 1.3 km
  • Bank: 1.3 km
  • Post office: 1.8 km
  • Gas station: 2 km
  • Bus station: 1.5 km
  • Airport: 45 km
  • Sport activities: 1 km
  • Disco club: 1 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Extra offer
A welcome drink for our guests and another surprise.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Holiday home Maximus
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Maja Peršič
Croatian, English, German, Slovene,
More about the owner

My name is Maja and I come from Slovenia. I am the owner of a family vacation home on the island of Pag (town of Pag). My wish is that my guests are satisfied and spend a great time in our house. I believe that you will choose Maximus house Pag and enjoy your annual vacation! Greetings and see you soon! Maya

Holiday home Maximus listing has been viewed 3536 times since 02.03.2023.