Apartments Cvita Holiday Rogoznica - Sibenik region

price from € per night
Detailed description

In Rogoznica, in the beautiful bay of Lozica, at a distance of 150 m from the sea and beaches, we offer you 6 exclusive apartments with a capacity of 2 to 8 people on an area of almost 5,000 m2. The apartments are located in our two villas, villa MARTINA (white building), 30 m from the sea and 50 m from the outdoor pool, where there are 2 comfortable apartments (A1 (85 m2, ground floor, 2 bedrooms) and A2 (85 m2 , first floor, 2 bedrooms) ), and Villa DARIA (yellow building), 120 m from the sea and 20 m from the outdoor pool, where there are 4 apartments (A3 (75 m2, ground floor, 2 bedrooms), A4 ( 90 m2, first floor, 3 bedrooms), A5 (45 m2, first floor, 2 bedrooms) and A6 (100 m2, second floor, 4 bedrooms)). The apartments are equipped with air conditioning, Smart TV, WiFi Internet, a fully equipped kitchen, and everything else necessary for a pleasant and relaxed vacation. Along with the accommodation, we offer our guests the use of the outdoor swimming pool with a sunbathing area and a children's playground completely free of charge. Welcome to CVITA Holiday Apartments in Rogoznica! :)

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
To confirm your reservation, a deposit of 25% of the total amount must be paid into our bank account within 7 days of the confirmed reservation. The rest of the amount, 75%, is paid upon arrival in cash. Note: payment by credit/debit is not possible because we are not registered for this service.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 100 m
  • Beach: 200 m
  • Downtown: 1.8 km
  • Groceries: 1.5 km
  • Restaurant: 500 m
  • Doctor: 1.5 km
  • Pharmacy: 1 km
  • Post office: 1.5 km
  • Marina: 1 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
CVITA Holiday apartments are perfect for a family vacation. In addition to accommodation, we offer our guests the use of an outdoor pool with a sunbathing area and a children's playground, so that, for example, while parents are sunbathing and relaxing at the outdoor pool, their children can play carefree in the fenced children's playground under parental supervision. In order to fill your free time and get to know the beauties of Croatia better, we can help you organize boat trips, water sports, trips to the Kornati and Krka national parks, visits to UNESCO cities with great cultural and historical heritage (Split, Trogir, Šibenik, Dubrovnik... .), transportation from/to Split airport, restaurant reservations, boat trip, and much more... Rogoznica is a perfect place and an excellent starting point for all trips in the near and wider area.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartments Cvita Holiday
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Martina Cvita Barun Advertising since 2010
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

I was born in a small place on the sea called Rogoznica, the most beautiful place in the world :) I like to meet new people, new cultures, make new experiences, these are the reasons why I enjoy doing this job. The main motto of my family and me is to try to make every guest's stay in Croatia as pleasant as possible. Welcome to CVITA Holiday Apartments!