Apartment MartinisSplit - Split region

price from € 200 per night
Detailed description

Located in Split, 450 meters from Obojena Svjetlosta and 1.7 km from Kašuni Beach, Luxury apartment Martinis with pool offers free WiFi, air conditioning and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Guests of the facility have access to their own pool, garden and free private parking. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, bed linen, towels, flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen and a terrace with a sea view. Popular points of interest in the vicinity of the facility include Bene, Ježinac and Kaštelet beaches. Split Airport is 10 km from Luxury apartment Martinis with pool

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
The heated pool is available with an extra charge for the heated pool 15 euros/per day. This will be paid in cash upon arrival. The guest must pay 30% of the reservation amount as an advance within 7 days. The remaining 70% should be paid 30 days before arrival.
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 5 km
  • Beach: 1 km
  • Downtown: 1 km
  • Groceries: 500 m
  • Restaurant: 1 km
  • Doctor: 700 m
  • Pharmacy: 800 m
  • Bank: 1.5 km
  • Post office: 800 m
  • Bus station: 2 km
  • Train station: 2 km
  • Airport: 25 km
  • Marina: 1 km
  • Disco club: 1 km
  • Casino: 1 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Extra offer
The neighborhood is very safe and the district surrounding our house is peaceful, so you'll stay in a quiet district. The apartment has a private parking.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Martinis
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Tonci Martinis
Speaks:
Croatian,
More about the owner

Tonci Martinis, I am the owner of Villa Martinis in Rogoznica and Luxury Apartments Martinis in Split. I am always at the service of our guests and help them if they need it, and I make it easier for them to get to know our cultural customs and values, and I try to make our guests feel like at his house.

Apartment Martinis listing has been viewed 1430 times since 30.03.2024.