Villa DoriaMotovun - Istria

Detailed description

This modern Villa is located in the small and peaceful village of Škropeti, just 7 km from Motovun. Villa Doria on its two floors and a spacious garden of 2500m is suitable for an unforgettable vacation for 8 people. The Villa has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an air-conditioned living room with a kitchen and an entertaining room. Outside there is a spacious park with a playground for children, a garden furniture with barbecue and a nice 24 m2 swimming pool. Surrounding houses are far enough away to guarantee privacy and relaxation on your vacation. Delicately decorated in a modern style with attention to detail, Villa Doria is the perfect place for your unforgettable vacation ...

  • Sleeps: 8 persons
  • Area: 220 m2
  • Garden: 2500 m2
More information
Payment and terms
Inquiries and reservations are requested via e-mail. Payment: 30% deposit upon confirmed reservation, and the remaining 70% upon arrival at Villa Doria. Shifts: by appointment Check in: from 4:00 pm, Check out: until 10:00 am
Residential tax is included in price.
Distances
  • Sea: 25 km
  • Beach: 25 km
  • Downtown: 500 m
  • Groceries: 1 km
  • Restaurant: 3 km
  • Doctor: 7 km
  • Pharmacy: 7 km
  • Bank: 7 km
  • Post office: 7 km
  • Gas station: 7 km
  • Bus station: 12 km
  • Train station: 12 km
  • Airport: 65 km
  • Marina: 25 km
  • Sport activities: 3 km
  • Disco club: 25 km
  • Casino: 12 km
  • National park: 55 km
Extra offer
In the immediate vicinity of Villa Doria are cycling trails, horse riding center, football field, paragliding ....
Map view
Points of interest nearby Villa Doria
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Darijan Pavat Advertising since 2014
Speaks:
Croatian, English, Italian, Slovene,