San LorenzoUmag - Istria

Detailed description

The authentic Istrian stone Villa San Lorenzo in the quiet Istrian village of Zakinji near Umag offers you complete privacy and a peaceful refuge from the everyday rush. Spend quality time with your family exploring and enjoying the Istrian countryside while staying in a Villa with a pool that can accommodate up to 6 people. The villa extends over 2 floors offering 3 comfortable bedrooms with bathrooms. Ground floor Give you the feeling of home because of its living room which has a unique design style. If you're wondering where to prepare delicious meals, don't worry, the spacious kitchen has everything you need to turn your recipes into reality. Step through the door and you will find yourself in a beautiful garden. You can take a morning swim in the pool or drink a coffee on one of the three terraces. During the afternoon, you can relax on deckchairs while your children play in the fully enclosed garden. There are many choices, and it's up to you to decide. Be sure to try the barbecue, it's a must on vacation.

  • Sleeps: 6 persons
  • Area: 180 m2
  • Garden: 1050 m2
More information
Payment and terms
Payment is possible by payment to the owner's account. An advance payment in the amount of 30% of the agreed price is also paid to the owner's account within 24 hours when the reservation is made. The guest pays the remaining amount of 70% of the contracted accommodation price no later than 15 days before arriving at the Villa.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
- for cancellation of the reservation from the day of the reservation up to 30 days before the date of arrival and before the start of using the service, 30% of the total amount of the reservation is charged - for cancellation of the reservation within 29 days before the date of arrival and before the start of using the service, and in case of no-show at the Villa 100% of the total amount of the reservation is charged
Distances
  • Beach: 7 km
  • Downtown: 7 km
  • Groceries: 3 km
  • Restaurant: 3 km
  • Doctor: 6 km
  • Pharmacy: 7 km
  • Bank: 6 km
  • Post office: 7 km
  • Gas station: 7 km
  • Bus station: 7 km
  • Airport: 70 km
  • Marina: 7 km
  • Sport activities: 7 km
  • Disco club: 7 km
  • Casino: 7 km
Beach type
Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby San Lorenzo
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Goran I Martina Patafta
Speaks:
Croatian, English, German,
San Lorenzo listing has been viewed 1610 times since 11.04.2024.