Apartment AmaliaMurter - Croatian Islands

price from € 75 per night
Guest ratings based on 3 reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Detailed description

The apartment is located on the island of Murter in the town of Murter. It is connected to the mainland by a bridge, which fully ensures traffic communication. The apartment is located in a newly renovated house, and its area is 50 m2. The apartment accommodates up to 3 people (2+1). It is the first floor of a house located in a quiet street and as such offers peace and discretion for a pleasant vacation. It consists of a kitchen/dining room/living room, a bedroom, a bathroom and a balcony with a sea view. In the bedroom there is a double bed (dimensions 160x200cm), and in the living room there is a comfortable sofa bed. It is equipped with all household appliances, 4k Android and satellite television, Internet (Wi-Fi), air conditioning and a parking space under video surveillance. A washing machine is available to keep your laundry clean during your stay in our apartment. The building is not designed for smokers, but it has a balcony where smoking is allowed. We pay a lot of attention to the maintenance of the apartment.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
Tourist tax is included in the price of accommodation! In order to secure your reservation, it is necessary to pay 20% of the full price in advance as a deposit directly to the owner of the accommodation, and the remaining 80% upon arrival at the accommodation unit. On the last day of the stay, the guest is obliged to leave the accommodation by 10:00 a.m., in order to ensure the reception of the next guest from 3:00 p.m. Upon arrival, the guest is required to deposit a monetary amount of 100 euros in case of damage, if there is no damage, the specified amount is returned to the guest Payment methods: Cash (on arrival) Bank transfer (internet banking)
Residential tax is included in price.
Booking confirmation document upon reservation
Cancellation policy
Cancellation policy - free cancellation - 15 days before arrival
  • Sea: 500 m
  • Beach: 500 m
  • Downtown: 800 m
  • Groceries: 200 m
  • Restaurant: 500 m
  • Doctor: 1.5 km
  • Pharmacy: 300 m
  • Bank: 1.5 km
  • Post office: 800 m
  • Gas station: 900 m
  • Bus station: 900 m
  • Airport: 45 km
  • Sport activities: 500 m
  • National park: 12 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Concrete beach,
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Amalia
Guest reviews
Fantastic! 5/5
Guest ratings based on 3 reviews
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Svit, Slovakia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+1, January 1970
A wonderful vacation

Thank you for the wonderful holidays in Apartment Amália. We were in July and we were so extremely satisfied that we came back again in September. The accommodation is beautiful, incredibly clean, new with a wonderful welcome, and the landlady is always available, kind and nice. See you again.

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Romantics,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Melbourne, Australia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+1, July 2022
Looking for better landlord? There is no one...

Everyone is when on holliday looking you know: Great wether - Croatia has got it Great ocean - Murter is on pick with so many beaches, clean water with desire just about to drink it Fod - Lot of great restaurants on Murter and around with classy but acceptable prices All of this you may have found usualy on your holliday BUT many times people get bit annoyed by the place where you stay or rent. Hey people... we had this summer landlord named Mrs. Ljubica Kozul a person from our dreams. So polite, friendly and providing things you never expect. Cleanliness perfect and daily with changing linen and towels every day. So discrete but always there when you need her. And the appartment is practically new with very modern interior and TV with huge number of satellite programs. We have been to Adriatic Coast and Dalmatia so many times but this 2022 will stay remebered as one of the best of our life Joe & Lily from Melbourne

Recommended for : Active holidays, Nightlife, People looking for peace, Families with children, Romantics,
Zabok , Croatia
Fantastic! (5/5) Stayed in A2+1, July 2022
Stay in summer 2022

We had a great time. Murter is beautiful, the apartment and the owner are extraordinary. Everything new, in a good location, the owner is extremely accommodating and friendly. Would recommend to anyone. Kind regards, Vedran Pevec

Recommended for : Active holidays, People looking for peace, Families with children, Romantics, People with pets, Sightseeing,
The review is translated from croatian - Show original
Ljubica Kožul
Croatian, German,
Apartment Amalia listing has been viewed 20739 times since 25.02.2022.