Apartment Carpe DiemCrikvenica - Kvarner

price from € 110 per night
Oops, looks like this property is currently unavailable. Don't panic, we've got you covered with a great offer of similar accommodation in Crikvenica and Kvarner region!
Detailed description

Fully and modernly furnished apartment in a quiet part of the famous Crikvenica resort. The apartment has a large covered terrace and barbecue for pleasant gatherings. Guests can relax in the large swimming pool (7mx3m) which is only available to them. The apartment has two bedrooms, one small room, bathroom with toilet, living room, dining room, kitchen.

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
From 08/06/2019 -06. 09. 2019 arrival / departure Saturday / Saturday. Arrival from 14:00 h, departure till 10:00 h. Pets 8 € per day. Final cleaning 30 € on arrival. Administrative cost 6 € per person and arrival. A € 200 bail deposit will be refunded in full upon departure and after inspection of the home. 30% advance payment is required for the reservation, the rest 70% in cash upon arrival. For 1-3 nights price increases by 30% Reservation is valid after advance payment. If canceled up to 60 days before date of arrival, the deposit will be refunded in full. Noise is allowed from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
Dear guests, You are welcome to our apartment in these unusual circumstances. Please travel conscientiously. We have adjusted our cancellation policy to your situation, so you can cancel 7 days before your booked arrival date with a 100% advance payment. If you cancel within 7 days before arrival, we will keep the deposit in full. This cancellation policy is valid until the end of the pandemic is declared.
  • Sea: 700 m
  • Beach: 700 m
  • Downtown: 700 m
  • Groceries: 600 m
  • Restaurant: 300 m
  • Doctor: 600 m
  • Pharmacy: 700 m
  • Bank: 700 m
  • Post office: 700 m
  • Gas station: 800 m
  • Bus station: 700 m
  • Train station: 35 km
  • Airport: 100 km
  • Marina: 9 km
  • Sport activities: 700 m
  • Disco club: 700 m
  • Casino: 700 m
  • National park: 28 km
Beach type
Sandy beach, Pebble beach, Rocky beach,
Extra offer
The price includes use of internet, air conditioning, consumption of electricity, water, gas, linen and towels (except for beach towels), - cutlery and cooking utensils, - parking spaces, - use of irons, safe. In the kitchen: dishwasher, filter coffee maker, toaster, microwave, cutlery and cookware. Pets are allowed for an extra charge of 8 € per day. Excursions and visits to islands, national parks, diving services, water sports ... are provided by local agencies and boats at affordable prices. All necessary information about trips and events in Crikvenica and its surroundings will be available at the facility.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Carpe Diem
Ksenija Car Advertising since 2019
Croatian, German,
Apartment Carpe Diem listing has been viewed 22451 times since 21.09.2019.