Apartment RitaVodice - Sibenik region

price from € 80 per night
Detailed description

The apartment is located on the first floor and is fully equipped to make the family feel comfortable during their stay. It is decorated in a retro style reminiscent of the Mediterranean as it once was, so that the guest feels as if he came to visit his grandparents, to his home. Every detail is chosen or made with love, so that it has everything a modern household needs. The house in which the apartment is located is surrounded by Mediterranean plants, roses, citrus, large figs and cherries. The guest has a 5-minute walk to the beach, and a 15-minute walk to the center with all the amenities of a small town. The house is located in a quiet area, and 50 m from it there is a police station. Vodice is perfectly located in the central Adriatic, which makes them attractive for going on day trips within a radius of about 100 km (Zadar, Sibenik, Dalmatian Zagora, Skradin, Split, Krka Waterfalls, Kornati, islands Prvic and Zlarin, bike trails, newly renovated promenade to the neighboring town of Tribunj ...).

Accommodation units
More information
Payment and terms
The term will be booked after the guest pays an advance of 30% of the total price of the accommodation to the account of the host, which will be communicated to the guest, and the remaining 70% will be paid by the guest immediately upon arrival at the apartment. Guests are received until 14.00, during which they will be greeted in person by their hostess, while the apartment must be vacated by 11.00 on departure. The apartment should be left in the condition of the guest as he found it upon arrival. We especially emphasize that smoking and the use of any intoxicants, as well as bringing pets, are not allowed in the apartment in any way. For safety reasons, the guest is obliged to turn off the air conditioning, close the roof window in the bathroom and lock the apartment every time he is away from the apartment.
Residential tax is included in price.
Cancellation policy
Cancellations 30 days before arrival are free of charge. In case of cancellation 30-15 days before the planned arrival, the host keeps the reservation in one hundred percent. If canceled in less than 15 days until the day of planned arrival, the reservation is retained in full, except in case of force majeure, when a solution will be found with the guest to the satisfaction of both parties, which is ultimately a common goal.
Distances
  • Beach: 700 m
  • Groceries: 300 m
  • Restaurant: 300 m
  • Doctor: 500 m
  • Pharmacy: 500 m
  • Bank: 500 m
  • Post office: 600 m
  • Gas station: 300 m
  • Bus station: 500 m
  • Marina: 400 m
  • Sport activities: 400 m
  • National park: 30 km
Beach type
Pebble beach,
Extra offer
In the apartment, each guest will receive a welcome drink, homemade, indigenous sweets or some other specialty to refresh the guest after arriving from the road. The guest has a fully equipped kitchen to feel at home (refrigerator with freezer, freezer, microwave and ventilated oven, induction hob with 4 fields, blender, toaster, kettle, TV, 120 TV programs, Wi- Fi, bialetti moka, cake mixer, outdoor furniture on the balcony of 12 m2, mosquito repellents, washing machine, detergents, bath and shampoo for the first hand, toilet paper, bed linen and towels, tablecloths, parking in the yard key, pantry to accommodate luggage and groceries, as well as the possibility of enjoying ripe figs for those who come after 1.8 The hostess personally sewed two bathrobes as an expression of attention for her guests.All this is included in the price of accommodation.
Map view
Points of interest nearby Apartment Rita
Have you stayed here?
Write a review!
Renata Ćaćić-Sambolić
Speaks:
Croatian, English,
More about the owner

A retired lawyer who spends her summers in Vodice and loves to entertain her friends and rejoices when they feel at home with her.